G-Clean Hand Sanitiser
$9.00 – $125.00
- Alcohol free – Does not dry your hands and cause cracking and skin damage and low vapour kind to sensitive noses
- Low pH – matches the natural condition of your skin
- Liquid Can be dispensed by spray or foaming pump
- Enriched with glycerine – replenishes the natural oils removed during sanitising process
- Non-Flammable – Safe
- Keeps Active Longer – less application of product
- Safe – Both to end user and the environment.
Specially formulated, alcohol-free hand sanitiser that kills germs without damage or distress to the skin or sensitive noses.
G-Clean Hand Sanitiser is an alcohol-free liquid hand sanitiser that dries without leaving your hands greasy.
It has a special active Ingredient called: Quaternary Ammonium Compound (QAC) strong enough to kill 99.9% of germs & bacteria fast even when Free of Alcohol., G-Clean also contains moisturisers to help leave your hands soft, refreshed and hygienically clean and remains active for longer on skin than alcohol gels.
*Like to learn more about our QAC Formula & Results? please read our article here: G-Clean QAC Formula FACTS
Directions for use:
Dispense a small amount onto hands. Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands. Do not rinse. Rub hands together briskly until dry.
TIP: Best when decanted from the 500ml, 5L or 15L REFILL packs – Directly into any existing hand dispensers (reuse empty hand gel/soap pump packs or sauce bottles eg. tomato sauce squeeze bottle!)
* We also offer 500ml Pump Pack Option and additional Spray Triggers + Foaming Pump Applicators which can be purchased separately.
For all product safety details see here: MSDS – G-CLEAN